A CLOSER LOOK
During our 39 month programme, you’ll rotate around all of our sites and be exposed to different areas of our business. You’ll learn about our technical and business functions – helping you to gain a broad view of how we work together, collectively, to transform our industry. And, through internal rotational placements, you’ll discover the different roles we offer and be part of the exciting work we do.
As part of our programme, you’ll complete a number of compulsory rotational placements as follows:
· 2 x 12 month Technical placements
· 6 months in Project Management
· 6 months in Facilities team
· 3 months in Functional/Commercial team
"My biggest highlight would be when I was given the opportunity to run a number of market growth workshops, alongside senior management."
Joshua, Graduate Commercial
We’ll support you throughout your journey: by assisting you with relocation and providing you with a personal mentor that will advise and guide you through your training. Whilst on placement, you’ll continue to work on your personal development by taking time out of the business at six monthly interviews to undertake training modules. Then, in addition to your training, you’ll get the opportunity to take part in a wide range of corporate social responsibility or recruitment events.
At the end of the programme, there’ll be a competitive selection process where we’ll work with you to find the right role in our business for you.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We value our graduates, so we’ve put together an attractive salary and benefits package for you.
- £31,500 - starting salary for graduates.
- 25.5 days’ holidays per year - plus an additional 4 days’ holidays over the Christmas and New Year period. You will also be entitled to 8 public holidays.
- Bonus payments - we offer a generous bonus scheme which is linked to company business performance.
- Company pension scheme - you’ll take advantage of an outstanding company pension scheme, which you’ll automatically become eligible to join.
- Training - we’re committed to your development, we offer a wide range of technical and professional opportunities, supported by performance management.
- Personal mentorship - we’ll provide you with a Personal Mentor to support you through Chartership.
- Chartership funding - your Chartership fees will be funded by the company.
- Professional institute membership - up to two professional institute memberships paid for by the Company.
- Life assurance - this scheme provides a payment for your family, added to benefits payable under the company pension scheme.
- Counselling service - our independent counselling and advice service covers personal problems including issues around family, domestic, social, financial, ill health and bereavement.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
To help us to discover the undiscovered, we’re looking for people who are inquisitive, proactive and forward-thinking. A naturally driven individual, you’ll always champion the best solutions.
We’ll also expect you to have graduated, or be on course to graduate with a 2:1 or higher in any relevant Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subject.
When you join us there’s a clear process you’ll go through before you start here. Here, you’ll discover exactly what this means for you.
September to 5th November - Closing date for applications
November - Online aptitude test (verbal & numerical) & video submission
December - 1 day Assessment Centre (Including interview, presentation & group exercises)
January – Final shortlisting stage
February – Offer *subject to pre-employment checks
10th September 2018 – Start of programme
Come and discover us at our next recruitment event.
Strathclyde University – 3rd October (2pm to 7pm)
Strathclyde University – 4th October (11am to 4pm)
Manchester University – 4th October (12pm to 3.30pm)
Manchester University – 11th October (10am to 4pm)
York/Sheffield University – 11th October (12pm to 3.30pm)
Liverpool University – 12th October (9.30am to 3.30pm)
Newcastle University – 16th October (10.30am to 3pm)
Loughborough University – 18th October (9am to 4.30pm)
Manchester University – 18th October (11am to 3pm)
Leeds University – 23rd October (10am to 3pm)
Loughborough University – 23rd & 24th October (2pm to 7pm & 11am to 4pm)
Strathclyde Gala University – 23rd October (6pm till late)
Lancaster University – 1st November (11am to 3pm)
University of Central Lancashire – 7th November (11am to 3pm)