Our values make us who we are; they are what we believe, and how we do things. Every minute of the day. Our values of safety, customer, integrity, taking responsibility, enthusiasm, collaboration are what drives us all. These align our actions and act as our compass to guide our future.
Safety in everything we do.
Delivering value, sharing success.
Doing the right things right.
Solving the problem, owning the solution.
Enjoying what we do, inspiring others.
Being inclusive, unleashing potential.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We value our people, which is why we've put together an attractive benefits package for you.
- £31,500 - starting salary for graduates.
- 25.5 days’ holidays per year - plus an additional 4 days’ holidays over the Christmas and New Year period. You will also be entitled to 8 public holidays.
- Bonus payments - we offer a generous bonus scheme which is linked to company business performance.
- Company pension scheme - you’ll take advantage of an outstanding company pension scheme, which you’ll automatically become eligible to join.
- Training - we’re committed to your development, and offer a wide range of technical and professional opportunities - supported by performance management.
- Personal mentorship - we’ll provide you with a Personal Mentor to support you through Chartership.
- Chartership funding - your Chartership fees will be funded by the company.
- Professional institute memberships - up to two professional institute memberships paid for by the Company.
- Life assurance - this scheme provides a payment for your family, added to benefits payable under the company pension scheme.
- Counselling service - our independent counselling and advice covers personal problems including family, domestic, social, financial, ill health and bereavement.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Here at NNL, your development is important to us. It’s why we offer each and every one of our graduates a variety of work, world-class training and the opportunity to work alongside the industry’s greatest minds.
Our internal rotational placements give our graduates the opportunity to get to know our business. That way you choose where you’d like to specialise and how you’d like to help us reimagine our future. When you join us you won’t just push the boundaries of nuclear science, you’ll reinvent them.